Thursday 1 September 2011

Tavern Tales - All or Nothing

Dear Fellas

Whoa, that's all I got. Just whoa. You should of seen the size of this place, guys! It was like a Manor, it was so big. And all the shiny objects you could think of! And here's the deal... A nice big 5000 good payday, all I have to do is find someone. Yeah, I know, isn't it great?! It's like playing hide n' seek, but with a pot of gold at the end of the road. Or is it river? I can't remember. The boss this time is some noble guy from Vermidian, and get this ... He knew me! He, knew me. I never thought I was so popular, I guess it's true! ... Everyone loves me! Okay, so ... where do I start? Anyone have any ideas how I could find the pot of gold? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, he hired 9 other guys to interfere and try to beat me to the money. It's like a rat house out here! How all the deal goes is that if I return first with the whereabouts, I get 5000, but if I'm not the first, then the 9 other guys all get 500 gold, plus my 5000 to split amongst themselves. So it's all or nothing in this race to the finish. Wish me luck!

Sebastion

No comments:

Post a Comment